. . . .
Located in Downtown West-End/Coal Harbour, Dr. Sara Joy David is an experienced Vancouver psychologist, educator and writer who has dedicated her life to optimal health and emotional well-being through self-care. As she empowers herself, she shares her knowledge and the practical skills she uses daily.
As a result, those who consult her learn to empower themselves and, therefore, have more fulfilling life experiences. Her commitment to her own empowerment inspires and motivates clients to make similar choices to heal from past and current traumas. Clients also recover from anxiety, depression, fear, helplessness and the reduced self-esteem that trauma leaves in its wake so as to live more successfully and joyfully in the present as well as the future.
Please listen to my 2-minute introduction
She offers in-person, telephone, and email consultations. Please contact Dr. David if:
- you want to increase self-esteem, become more assertive, and set clear boundaries
- you experience anxiety, depression, anger, or fear that are unpredictable and debilitating
- you are feeling overwrought as a result of grief, loss, financial or other crises
- you have experienced bullying or discrimination in social situations
- you need to recover and heal from the intrusive after-effects of trauma
- you want to improve communication to overcome shaming/blaming so as to enhance your relationship
- you wish to live more joyfully on your own after a disheartening separation or divorce
- you desire to manage stress and learn valuable relaxation/coping skills
- you want to dissolve blocks to confidence and creativity
- you feel challenged by life transitions (i.e. relocation, children leaving home, retirement)
- you are motivated to achieve and maintain optimal, radiant health
- you want to unify mind/body/spirit in the service of increased self-awareness
- you are eager to take a quantum leap in the quality of your life
“History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.”
~ Maya Angelou
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
~ Eleanor Roosevelt